How can you order interpretation?
For ordering the interpretation just send us e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- request for delivery of interpretation service;
- specify the type of required interpretation (consecutive and simultaneous);
- specify the date of carrying out interpretation (day, time or number of days and hours);
- specify the target language;
- Your mobile phone number.
Do you have any questions of interpretation or other services?
Ask you question directly on the website.
Or call our experts by phone: (044) 223-23-88(044) 223-23-88, (044) 234-48-10(044) 234-48-10 .
Interpretation is one of the basic services of translation agencies. Such kind of translation, as interpretation, is often used in business meetings, conferences, seminars, where representatives of different countries are involved or speak different languages.
When we speak about interpretation, it is necessary to take into account some nuances, without which a successful and high-quality implementation of interpretation could be under threat. Namely:
- you need to inform about the carrying out of the interpretation (month, day, time is desirable);
- if it is a conference, where it will be necessary to interpret reports of each participant or group of participants, then it is essential to send texts of reports to the agency till the fixed date. The period for reviewing reports by an interpreter should be about 5 days before the event;
- in case of the absence of materials for the preparation of an interpreter, the complexity of the event increases and it may have the effect on the price.
For example, for the interpretation of simple topics or texts, it will be enough 2 days for preparation. Such preparation of an interpreter will provide you with the result of the best quality, because the interpreter reviews sufficiently the topic of the report or seminar, terminology and other important details.
Nowadays, there exist the following types of interpreting:
Consecutive interpretation is the kind of interpretation, which is performed during pauses in speech of a speaker and is continued not more than 15 minutes. If the theme is of increased complexity, then consecutive translation is performed sentence-for-sentence, and subsequently it is named so. Interpreter doesn’t need any special equipment or hardware for the work. All he/she can use are notes which were made during interpretation.
Simultaneous translation is the kind of interpretation, which is carried out with the help of special equipment. Interpreter is located in a special booth, where the whole process of interpretation occurs. Interpretation is vocalized to the audience thanks to the headphones.
Simultaneous interpretation is usually performed by two or more interpreters.
They change each other after every 30 minutes of work.
Whisper interpretation (or whispering) is a type of simultaneous interpretation, however it is carried out without special equipment and not to the audience, but for a few people or a single person. This type of interpretation is done by whispering in the ear of a person.
Sight interpretation is a method of reading the material from a sheet of paper and the interpreter pronounces interpretation of the read text to the audience.
Sign language interpretation or sign-interpretation is a process when the text is interpreted to or from the language of gestures, so that all sides were equal in obtaining information.
In the world of interpretation there exist such terms as A-, B-, C-language.
A-language indicates that this language is native for the interpreter, and he/she interprets from the language and into it at the same level.
B-language is the foreign language, which was learned by interpreter at the high level and he/she interprets from it and into it. This means that he/she is able to interpret from B-language into A-language, which is native.
C-language is usually the learned second foreign language (passive), from which the interpreter carries out the interpretation into the native language, but doesn’t interpret into it.
Often interpreters are fluent in one B-language and in one or two C-languages. The most popular types of interpretation are: consecutive, simultaneous, whispering interpretation. Much rarer are the last two types of interpreting.
There are also some sub types of interpretation, as media interpretation, legal interpretation, interpretation in government institutions. But separately it can be said about the relay interpreting, which is accomplished by using a second language. The essence of this interpretation is that the first interpreter interprets firstly into the first language and the second interpreter interprets the speech of the previous one into the target language.
An interpreter should be:
- an open nature without fear of large audiences;
- quite a modest person, as he/she is in the background in most cases;
- to be concentrated;
- be prepared for stressful situations;
- to interpret clearly the thoughts of speakers, as if it were his/her thoughts, otherwise the audience may get inaccurate or incorrect information.
Interpreters of our translation agency have all the necessary professional qualities, what allows providing qualitative interpretation services and our other services to a customer. Our experience and expertise work for you!