Discovery of documents
Discovery of documents is a procedure of re-obtaining of official documents, which were issued on the territory of Ukraine by government bodies or diplomatic missions of foreign states.
How to order discovery of documents?
For ordering procedure of discovery of documents just send us e-mail [email protected]:
- request for discovery of documents or set of documents;
- desirable period of execution of reclamation;
- your mobile or another phone number.
Do you have questions about the discovery of documents or need expert advice? Ask our manager right here?
Ask our manager right here!
Or call our experts by phone: (044) 223-23-88, (044) 234-48-10.
How the discovery of documents goes?
- Submit a written application to the appropriate government body.
- Filled profile in 3 copies in Ukrainian.
- Submit a request to the Department of Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
The request may also be sent directly to the addresses of archival institutions of Ukraine. The results of such requests are informed to citizens by diplomatic missions and consular structures of Ukraine.
If you live abroad, then in that case you need to apply to the diplomatic missions and consular offices of Ukraine in the host country for the registration of a formal request to Ukraine. Provided that, if you need to request documents from abroad, the Department of Consular Service of the MFA of Ukraine carries out discovery through the mediation of the diplomatic missions and consular offices of Ukraine.
But the documents of the social and legal nature may be claimed on the basis of complaints of citizens who reside on the territory of Ukraine. Discovery of documents from the CIS countries (certificates, issued by civil registry offices, education documents, archival information about the length of work, etc.) is carried out by the Main Administration of Justice in the city of Kiev and other cities and regions that are defined by the Ministry of Justice, as those, which are authorized to carry out such actions.
To demand documents that are issued by civil registry office may following persons:
- relatives of the applicant;
- parents or persons who replace them, for example, representatives of the guardianship of children under 18;
- other persons upon condition of that notarized power of attorney from the person who has the right to obtain such document.
The samples of re-issued by the civil registry documents:
The procedure of discovery is possible for the following documents:
- birth certificate;
- marriage certificate;
- certificate of divorcement;
- death certificate;
- archival documents (certificate of employment, earnings statement, proof of military service, a certificate of good conduct).
There is a list of documents which can not be reclaimed:
- military card;
- driver's license;
- employment history;
- pension book;
- the marriage certificate if the marriage is officially dissolved;
- the birth certificate of the deceased person;
- certificate of marital status;
- the birth certificate of the child, if the parents or one of them is limited in parental rights or deprived of parental rights.
If you do not want to waste your time on the procedures of discovery or if you do not have such a possibility physically, feel free to contact the experts of our agency of our Translation agency.
We spend the minimum time for the procedure of discovery of the necessary document under statutory rules and regulations. We can also carry out translation, notarial certification of translation of requested documents. If necessary, we can implement the legalization of such documents in Ministries and consular services of foreign states on the territory of Ukraine
Our experts will simplify this difficult process due to the experience and the established work.